TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MTI owns and operates the website (the Website) for your personal information, education and communication.
The Website and all of its current and future content, including, but not limited to, text, images, directories, articles, illustrations and opinions, as well as trademarks, logos, domain names, trade names,
and all copyrightable material and any other form of intellectual property is owned by or licensed to MTI and is protected as intellectual property or otherwise.
Unauthorized use, copying, distributing, transmitting, modification, reproduction, republishing, downloading, posting, duplicating, or any other misuse of any of the content for public or commercial purposes without
MTIs written permission is strictly prohibited.
Your access to and use of the Website is also subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of MTI.
2. While MTI uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, MTI makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
MTI assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
3. You understand and agree that your use of the Website are at your own risk. This Website and all its contents are provided to you
AS IS, AS AVAILABLE, WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Neither MTI nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, MTI. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website.
Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. By using this Website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold MTI and its officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses,
costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees and other legal fees) arising from or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or a claim that is based on your use of the Website content.
MTI reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with MTIs defense of such claim.
6. The Sites are controlled and operated by MTI from its offices within the State of California, United States of America.
MTI makes no representation that materials in the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries.
Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
Any cause of action filed by you with respect to this Website shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Orange County, California, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the said courts.
7. MTI may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- MTI Trading Inc. only ships within the 50
states. Orders to foreign countries and U.S. territories will be cancelled.
UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes or to military bases.
- Next Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day shipping is available. Please email us at email@example.com with the items you wish to order and the shipping address, and we will reply within 12 hours with a shipping rate quote. Emails received during off-hours will be responded to on the next business day. You must reply to the email to confirm the shipping charge before we can process the order.
- Orders are processed within 72 hours and shipped via UPS Ground or USPS.
- A 7.75% sales tax to customers in California.
-Any items longer than 48", such as Bos will be added extra $14.25
UPS ADDRESS CORRECTION FEE
Please be sure to provide us with the correct shipping address. If an address correction is required to deliver your package, UPS charges an Address Correction Fee of $16.40. You agree to pay this fee if you provide the wrong address or if you change the shipping address after your package has been shipped. This charge will be billed separately to the credit card used for your order.
UNDELIVERABLE OR REFUSED PACKAGES
UPS charges a return shipping fee when a package must be returned to shipper. You agree to pay this fee if the package is refused by the customer or returned to our warehouse due to insufficient or incorrect addresses.
Returns and Exchanges
At MTI Trading Inc., we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may exchange, replace, or return your purchase when it is presented in condition suitable for resale within 14 days of the date of purchase.
You must obtain a Return Authorization number prior to all returns and exchanges by email.
All returned items must be in new condition (not used, soiled, worn, washed, altered or damaged) and in its original packaging.
Tightly packing foam sparring equipment into a box causes it to become wrinkled during transit. Do not Velcro the straps on the sparring equipment as this also causes it to become wrinkled. If foam equipment is returned wrinkled, it will be sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 14 days.
All sale, clearance, custom items, cup and supporter, female guard and mouth guards are final sale. They may not be returned or exchanged.
If the returned item is not in new condition suitable for resale, the items will be shipped back to the customer at the customer's cost.
You are responsible for shipping the item back to us. Purchasing delivery confirmation is highly recommended as MTI Trading Inc. is not responsible for any packages damaged or lost in transit.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
RETURNS: There is a restocking fee of 20% on all returns. The complete total, less the restocking fee, will be credited to your credit card within 5 business days. Please allow 30 days for the credit to appear on your statement.
EXCHANGES: All replacement items are subject to a return shipping fee on the same credit card you used for your original order, unless you indicate that you want to use a different credit card.
Follow these easy steps:
1) Package the return item in a suitable box.
2) Enclose a copy of your invoice or a print-out of your RA number written on it. Note "RETURN" or "EXCHANGE", and for exchanges state what items you would like as replacements, including the exact size and color.
3) Ship the package by carrier of your choice to:
MTI Trading Inc. Returns
2420 W. 3rd Street
Santa Ana, CA 92703
By ordering, customers take full legal responsibility for all items ordered. This includes age, shipping and possession.
Weapons are sold for training only under expert supervision, for demonstration of forms, collection, or display. Some weapons may be illegal in your area; user must research and follow state and local laws. MTI Trading Inc. is not responsible for improper or illegal use or modification of its weapons. Weapons training requires: appropriate safe gear, including head, face, eye, and mouth protection and other guards and suitable for the particular weapon and techniques being practiced and a safe training environment set up to avoid injury to people or objects. To decrease chances of injury, user should respect weapon(s), inspect them before each use to insure they are in proper condition and not use them for sparring or contact. Weapons will not be sold to anyone under 18 years of age. MTI Trading Inc. recommends that instructors limit children and beginners to the use of foam rubber and foam-covered practice weapons and/or wooden blades.
Training equipment and accessories; users should: consult physicians before beginning an exercise program; train only under the supervision of a qualified instructor who insures that equipment is in good condition and responsibly monitors students and drills; and know and respect their own limitations.
Sparring gear is intended to reduce the risk and severity of accidental injury to protected areas during supervised, no contact or light contact martial arts sparring. It is for martial arts sparring only and not for other more intense uses. (e.g., full contact sparring, boxing, bag work, weapons training, other sport activities or uses, etc.). It is only for use under the supervision of a skilled instructor who responsibly monitors techniques and intensity of sparring and assures that students are properly trained and physically conditioned. All sparring participants should wear full sets of equipment and not use old, modified, damaged or improperly fitted equipment.
By submitting order, I agree that I am of legal age to use the items I am ordering, that it is legal in my state or local to order the items, and that I understand Martial Arts can be a dangerous sport and could result in injury. I further hold MTI Trading Inc. harmless from the use of any item I have purchased.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER, YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES DETAILED ON MTITRADING.COM.
2019 MTI Trading, Inc. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.