TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MTI owns and operates the website (the Website) for your personal information, education and communication.
The Website and all of its current and future content, including, but not limited to, text, images, directories, articles, illustrations and opinions, as well as trademarks, logos, domain names, trade names,
and all copyrightable material and any other form of intellectual property is owned by or licensed to MTI and is protected as intellectual property or otherwise.
Unauthorized use, copying, distributing, transmitting, modification, reproduction, republishing, downloading, posting, duplicating, or any other misuse of any of the content for public or commercial purposes without
MTIs written permission is strictly prohibited.
Your access to and use of the Website is also subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of MTI.
2. While MTI uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, MTI makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
MTI assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
3. You understand and agree that your use of the Website are at your own risk. This Website and all its contents are provided to you
AS IS, AS AVAILABLE, WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Neither MTI nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, MTI. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website.
Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. By using this Website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold MTI and its officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses,
costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees and other legal fees) arising from or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or a claim that is based on your use of the Website content.
MTI reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with MTIs defense of such claim.
6. The Sites are controlled and operated by MTI from its offices within the State of California, United States of America.
MTI makes no representation that materials in the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries.
Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
Any cause of action filed by you with respect to this Website shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Orange County, California, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the said courts.
7. MTI may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
2019 MTI Trading, Inc. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.